The first day of class can be nerve-racking regardless if you are in middle school, high school, or college. Everyone wants to arrive in their perfect new outfit with all of their new school supplies as well as the perfect bag to pack it all in. This can be the tricky part because you have to consider what you will be carrying around all day to determine size and shape.
Here are a few suggestions for picking the perfect bag:
- Campus Tote: This bag is perfect for stuffing all of your everyday needs in as well as a planner, a few spiral notebooks, a calculator, a make-up bag, and anything else you can think of. They also come in great colors for the fall semester!
- Large Messenger: Are you the student that types all of your lecture notes as you sit in class? The large messenger is perfect for a 15″ laptop! It would also fit a few folders and pens.
- Bucket tote: Although this product won’t be available until October, stay tuned! It will fit a 15″ laptop, a notebook or 2, as well as a few other odds and ends you need for class.
- Tote of Many Colors: This bag will fit everything and anything including your laptop, notebooks, pens, calculator, and anything that you generally carry in your purse.
So after classes, you tend to switch back to your everyday purse to run around town with. Do you like to carry all of your things at once, or pack lightly? Our Spirit Line includes many color combination that may match your school!
- Spirit Backpack: We have numerous color patterns in these spacious, trendy backpack purses. They will fit anything you could think of including your make-up bag, keys, favorite sunglasses, and wallet, and checkbook.
- Spirit Tote: This is your average size small purse that holds your necessities for the day.
Go check out all of our Spirit color combinations and use the coupon code SPIRIT and receive 40% off while the sale lasts!