The Holiday Season is upon us,and there much shopping to be done. Shopping for students can sometimes be difficult for aunts, uncles, parents and grandparents. You could try and buy the latest laptop, cell phone or iPad only to have your student ask for the upgrade in a week! High school students, as well as college students always want the latest and greatest products.
We suggest another ideaâ¬Â¦gift cards! You can get gift cards for so many things restaurants, grocery stores, iTunes, your students favorite clothing store or just give them a bank gift card they can use anywhere (BEWARE of hidden fees). Now w know what you’re thinking “I don’t want to just hand them a gift card!” A creative way to give your student this particular gift is to slide it into a Maggie Bags Wallet, Tote, Cosmetic bag or Executive Laptop Bag. This allows you to give an actual gift that lets your student be the next “Green” trend setter, as well as gives them a surprise.
Where can you get gift cards?
- Drugstores and Superstores: They have walls full of gift cards from any place you could imagine. You can run in and run out or grab these gifts while doing your grocery shopping
- Online: If you can’t make it out to a store to pick up one of these little plastic super gifts you can always go online and have one mailed to you.
High School Students like:
- Gift cards from:
- Their favorite clothing store: so they can get that shirt they saw last week
- The movies: they can go see the new Twilight when it comes out
- Gas stations (if they have a car): help them get where they want to go
College Students like:
- Gift Cards from:
- Restaurants: College students love to eat! Try fast food gift cards to places like McDonalds , Starbucks gift cards are great for those late nights of studying OR give them a gift card to their favorite sit down restaurant they can treat themselves and you can pick up the tab without even being there
- Gas stations: This is really helpful if your student lives off campus
- Target or Walmart: College students adore these one stop shops
From Maggie Bags for Any Student:
- Medium Tote: a great everyday size bag, not too big or too small
- Executive Laptop: If your student carries their laptop to class this bag will hold it in style along with pens, pencils and notebooks
- Cosmetics Bag: high school girls love experimenting with makeup, give them something to keep it organized
- Campus Tote: good everyday bag with thicker straps, looks great weather you are wearing sweats or dressing up.
- Large Tote: I have this bag and it is great for everyday, on campus or just running errands.
- Exclusive Student Bundle: buy a bundle and save a bundle combined into one package
Maggie Bags make great gifts and they make an excellent conversation piece. Exclusive Maggie Bags bundles are eco-friendly and a great gift for any student.
~The Maggie Bags Team